Here’s a list of five accessible articles we thought are a good start, must read, and of course are classics within the Biomechanics and Motor Learning literature. Throughout the year, we’ll continue to share articles grouped within themes that are applicable to all.
- A Schema Theory of Discrete Motor Skill Learning
- Motor Skill Acquisition – K.M. Newell
- The Theory of Affordances
- A REVIEW OF THE CONTEXTUAL INTERFERENCE EFFECT IN MOTOR SKILL ACQUISITION
- Optimizing performance through intrinsic motivation and attention for learning: The OPTIMAL theory of motor learning
- Kinematics vs. Kinetics
- Inverse Dynamics
- THE PITFALLS OF 2D “BIOMECHANICAL” ANALYSIS
- A Guide for Coaches Looking to Invest in Force Plates
- Blog » Building Lateral Strength to Correct Crossover Gait Building Lateral Strength to Correct Crossover Gait
If you’d like to write for our blog, please feel free to reach out to either Jason or Harjiv.